Yarona L. Yieh is Of Counsel to the firm’s Asian practice.
She represents domestic and foreign issuers, underwriters, placement agents and other parties in all aspects of corporate and securities law, with a particular focus on securities regulation, public and private securities offerings, including initial public offerings, common and preferred equity offerings and debt offerings, and general corporate and corporate governance matters, including ongoing SEC disclosure, reporting and corporate governance matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Yarona was associated with several law firms with nationally recognized securities practice in New York and New Jersey.
In addition, she spent a part of her career as in-house corporate counsel to one of the largest privately held real estate company in the U.S., focusing on EB-5 financing and a wide range of real estate related matters.
Yarona is a native speaker of Mandarin Chinese and Cantonese dialect.
CORPORATE AND SECURITIES
Yarona focuses her practice in the areas of corporate finance, corporate and securities law. She has extensive experience in structuring, negotiating and consummating initial and other public offerings, “PIPE” offerings and other public and private corporate financings for domestic and international companies. Yarona represents companies across many industry sectors in mergers and acquisitions, corporate formations and corporate restructurings.
She also provides counsel with respect to ongoing regulatory compliance (including ongoing compliance with the SEC, NYSE, NASDAQ, FINRA and state securities laws and regulations) as well as general corporate governance matters.
While serving as in-house corporate counsel to a large real estate company, Yarona focused on EB-5 financing over several condominium and hospitality construction projects, including formation and structuring of private equity funds, finalizing private placement memoranda, loan documents and relevant USCIS filings. She also negotiated a wide range of real estate development contracts, commercial contracts, brokerage agreements, and purchase and sale agreements in support of the company’s real estate business.
• Represented a Chinese fintech service company in its IPO and listing on Nasdaq
• Represented a Chinese hardware manufacturer in its IPO and listing on Nasdaq
• Represented underwriter in a Chinese home improvement company’s IPO and listing on Nasdaq
• Represented underwriter in a Chinese hardware manufacturer’s IPO and listing on Nasdaq
• Represented underwriter in a Chinese alternative energy producer’s IPO and listing on Nasdaq
• Represented a Chinese infrastructural development company in its uplisting application from the OTC Markets to Nasdaq
• Represented and sponsored a Hong Kong healthcare company in its uplisting application from OTCQB to OTCQX
• Represented a U.S. digital media platform company in a Private Placement and Mergers and Acquisitions of other media companies
• Represented a Chinese health supplement company in a PIPE financing
• Represented a Chinese Agriculture company in a PIPE financing